Thursday, March 5, 2015

Check out my Online Learning Map

This week I created an Online Learning Map using exam time.  I teach first grade so I tried to think of what my students would actually be capable of doing at this point in the school year.  I decided that google offered a few kid friendly ways to communicate in an online classroom.  I think that my students would need the help of an adult to help them write an email or formulate their questions through google hang out. I also think that their typing would be a slow process.  It would be a big adjustment for my students.  Students will however be able to access videos and games that will support the curriculum.  I also plan on having students complete web quests, which they would be able to do with little support.  I am going to continue to search of other kid friendly ways of communicating in an Online Classroom for 6-7 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment