Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Learning Map

Weather Unit

I created this learning map to help my first grade students understand some basic weather related content and vocabulary.  We are currently working on a weather unit in science and I thought that my students may benefit from a review of the vocabulary words presented in class.  Many students in my classroom are ELL so I tried to include pictures as well.  I plan to add more pictures to the Learning Map to help students understand the concepts but I was trying to not make it so overwhelming.  I do love the idea of the "notes."  It is nice that students do not see all of the information at once but can view more information once they click the note tab.  This is something I will use again and recommend to teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment